Absorbable Thread Lift
What Is a Thread Lift?
A thread lift is a non-surgical, minimally invasive facelift procedure that uses special suture threads to “lift up” sagging skin on the neck and face, buttocks, arms and other areas. The procedure is less time-consuming than a traditional facelift or buttlift, and there is virtually little recovery or downtime. The end result is a more refreshed, relaxed, natural and youthful appearance.
The Benefits of Thread Lifts
- Immediate natural lift effect. Facial volume is redistributed, restoring a youthful appearance;
- Progressive restoration of your lost collagen;
- Entirely re-absorbable component;
- 30 minutes procedure, short recovery and minimal downtime;
- No incision & no general anesthesia required;
- Long lasting effect for up to 18 months;
- Tailor-made treatment for flabbiness of various areas : mandible, neck, malar area and eyebrow;
- Achieves excellent results for men and women between the ages of 40 and 70.
How does thread lift work?
One treatment, two actions :
- A lift action for an immediate and discreet effect: results can be seen instantly.
- A regenerative action for gradual and natural results : through the process of reabsorption, the component of the resorbables threads restores your lost collagen to give more definition to your features, while maintaining volume over time.
What about the process?
- After a small local anesthetic, the resorbables threads are introduced thanks to a micro needle.
- The procedure is carried out in 30 minutes and you will be able to get back to your social life quickly.
- The resorbables threads is a tailor-made treatment so it will be adapted to your needs and wishes. The sutures can be used as a stand-alone treatment or in conjunction with fillers and botulinum toxin.
Which areas can be treated?
The resorbables threads is a unique solution with long lasting results that can be carried out on different areas:
- Contour of the face
- Mandible line
- Cheeks and malar area